WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, Special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Materials and information in this site are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Golden Gate Properties Ltd. and its related, affiliated and subsidiary companies disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any opinions, advice, services or other information provided. All information contained on any page is distributed with the understanding that the authors, publishers, and distributors are not rendering legal or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters, and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use. Consult your own legal or tax advisor with respect to your personal situation.
In no event shall Golden Gate Properties Ltd. and its related, affiliated and subsidiary companies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information herein.
Servicemarks and Copyright Notices
Graphic images, buttons, layout, and text contained in this web site are the exclusive property of Golden Gate Properties Ltd. and/or their affiliates and may not be distributed, copied, reproduced, imitated, displayed on the Internet in readable text or embedded in hidden text (meta tags), or used in any other fashion, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Golden Gate Properties Ltd. and/or their affiliates. Permission is granted to print copies of this document and to display and use this document with a computer solely for personal use.
Golden Gate Properties Ltd. cannot guarantee that the hyperlinks set out on our site will be accurate at the time of your access. Moreover, the sites pointed at by hyperlinks are developed and possibly maintained by person(s) over whom Golden Gate Properties Ltd. has no control. Golden Gate Properties Ltd. cannot and does not monitor the sites linked to its pages on the Internet. Accordingly Golden Gate Properties Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the content of any site referenced to by any hyperlink or otherwise.
Golden Gate Properties Ltd. is not obligated to monitor any transmission made through the respective web pages and news groups. However, Golden Gate Properties Ltd. have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any transmission made to and for this web site. Golden Gate Properties Ltd. may use or disclose information gathered from the site.
Golden Gate Properties Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to www.ggproperties.com and our Legal Disclaimer/Conditions of Use. Golden Gate Properties Ltd. encourages you to review the Web site and these terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of www.ggproperties.com shall be deemed your acceptance of these Legal Disclaimers/Conditions of Use and any changes and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes.
Use of www.ggproperties.com and purchases of products from www.ggproperties.com / will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maharashtra, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between you and www.ggproperties.com / will be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
All payments are subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. Only the Indian Residents/Non Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) who are competent to enter into contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1881 shall be eligible to apply.
2. The Applicant shall be responsible to comply with all the statutory compliances as required from time to time under the applicable laws prevailing in India including the laws applicable to NRIs/PIOs and the Company shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
3. The online payment of Rs. 36,000/- (“Said Payment”) herein is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as the rules and regulations framed of the VISA/MasterCard or any other card organization applicable and prevailing from time to time.
4. The said payment is subject to the risks involved in any Electronic Payment Transactions including any technical failure in the payment gateway operations and the Company shall not be liable/responsible for any failure of any payment transactions or for any amounts debited from the Applicant account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error in settlement or otherwise and the Applicant shall not have any claims against the Company for such transactions. Wherever possible, the Company will inform the Applicant about such failed transaction and refund the amount, if any, due to the Applicant and the same shall be processed via payment gateway.
5. A payment made through Debit/ Credit Card would in normal course reach Golden Gate Properties within three working days. However, Golden Gate Properties shall not accept any liability on account of a payment not reaching Golden Gate Properties’s account for any reasons whatsoever including but not limited to the Applicant quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details etc. Golden Gate Properties shall also not accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card service providers for any reason whatsoever.
6. Golden Gate Properties is under no obligation to inform the Applicant, if the card service provider declines the payment and also charges any amount for failed remittances or cancellation charges that the service provider may charge in respect of any cancellation before the amount is received by Golden Gate Properties. The Applicant is bound to check with their bank/credit/debit card service provider if the payment has been deducted from the Applicant’s account. The application will be complete only on Golden Gate Properties receiving the payment.
7. The said payment is a token amount paid by the Applicant as an expression of interest in a particular unit and by virtue of said payment no right, title, interest or claim of any nature is created in such unit. The Applicant shall be required to submit the duly filled in Application Form and the allotment, if any, shall be done subject to the Applicant making payment of consideration value and other charges in accordance with the Application Form and complying with the terms and conditions contained therein. In case any dispute is made in respect of the payment made electronically by any third party, then, Golden Gate Properties shall have a right to cancel the application and Golden Gate Properties shall refund any amount due upon such cancellation only after settling such third party claims duly reduced.
8. The Company will intimate the Applicant about the details of the Unit in accordance with the unit type selected by the Applicant within a period of 3 working days from the date of the Applicant giving full particulars including email id of the remitter duly confirmed by the bank.
9. Upon said payment being credited to the account of the Company, an e-receipt number will be generated and emailed to the Applicant, which shall mandatorily be required for further processing the application of the Applicant. The Applicant is required to print or save the receipt for his transaction/records and submit the same to the Company as may be requested to do so.
10. Upon the Applicant submitting the duly filled-in Application Form to the Company as above, the said payment shall be adjusted against the consideration value payable towards the Unit as per the Application Form.
11. The consideration value and the other charges are payable as per the Payment Schedule mentioned in the Application Form and the Applicant shall enter into the necessary agreements and be bound by various terms and conditions applicable for the purchase of the unit.
12. The Applicant is entitled to recall the application and call for the refund of the amount received by Golden Gate Properties within a period of Twenty fifteen days from the end of the billing cycle for the month in which the remittance is made and received date of receipt of the amount by Golden Gate Properties. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
13. Security: All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them and are subject to the terms and conditions of the service providers regarding electronic payment. However, Golden Gate Properties shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment, to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
14. Website: Entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the company endeavours to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve all rights to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that Golden Gate Properties holds no responsibility for incorrect descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from the contents of the website.
15. In no event, Golden Gate Properties shall be liable for any damages whatsoever, arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
16. The terms and conditions contained herein and in the Application Form shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes/issues arising out of this transaction will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Bangalore